Windshield Crack Repair kit
- Easy to use
- For all types of windshields
- Fix and reduce breaks and minimizes the appearance
- Advanced resin formula for multiple repairs
- Repairs faster
- Save money from buying new windscreen
18 in stock
Fast Repair – The windshield repair kit can quickly and easily repair small cracks chips only in 20-30 minutes. Prevents damage from spreading, restores the windshield to near new condition with a long-lasting maintenance effect.
Easy to Operate – The windshield chip repair kit is easy to use, first, Clean and dry the windshield glass surface and then squeeze the resin into the cracks. then put on the cured film, then quickly dry and solidify under ultraviolet light 5-10 mins. It is to scrape off the residual resin with a spatula.
Perfect design – Professional quality Do-It-Yourself repair windshield cracks/chips. designed with a reinforced injection sealant dispensing head, Advanced resin formula, can produce a strong pressure. and it has a vacuum function to quickly remove air from the crack. can helps you minimize the appearance to achieve better repair effects.
Widely Use – This windshield glass repair tool kit is suitable for repairs of all types of laminated windscreen chips and cracks, such as bugs, cobwebs, bulls-eye, half-moon cracks, star-shaped damage, and combination damage less than 1 in. (25 mm) in diameter.
Safety – The windshield crack repair kit, All material without chemicals or toxic material. If there are any quality-related issues with the item, please feel free to contact us.
How to use:
The method of repairing slight glass cracks is easy:
– clean and dry the glass surface and make sure there is no dust and dirt
– place the tool right above the crack
– put the applicator base on and screw it down
– add 6 drops of the resin into the resin chamber
– screw down the applicator base and let it for 10-15 minutes
– remove the tool and put on the resin stripe (sticker)
– let it dry and solidify for 5-10 mins
– remove the sticker
– scrape off the residual resin with a spatula.
NOTE: Do not use on very long cracks. This product is for small cracks as shown on the BEFORE and AFTER image.